重點1. 關係代名詞 + 形容詞子句 (不完整子句)
主格 (who / which = that) + Vt. + O
人 / 物 (先行詞) + 受格 (whom / which = that) + S. + Vt.
所有格 (whose / of which + the) +N〜
重點3. 強調--> 無論是誰
whoever（= anyone who）
whosever（= anyone whose）
whomever（= anyone whom）
1. Whoever （=Anyone who） quit the job first is a coward.
2. I hate whoever (=anyone who) refuses to do the job.
3. His parents do not allow him to play with whoever is dishonest.
4. Whosever books are overdue will be fined.
重點4 關係子句中有「某人的想法時」(如 think, consider, suppose, believe, imagine, guess, say)
關代主格 (sb. think) + V….
關代受格 (sb. think) to be …
e.g. That is the man whom I guess to be your father.
That is the man who I believe can tell the truth.
You may give the prize to whomever you think to be the best.
He always does what (=the things which) he think is right.
重點 5. few…but 沒有……不
e.g. I've known few persons but make a mistake once in a while.
1. The man (who is) sitting under the tree is a scientist.
2. He lost the money that I gave him.
3. These are the books that I read last year.
4. The man who has blond hair is a British man. (The man with blond hair is a British man.)
5. The horse I rode on is a good horse.
6. The glass that my servant broke belongs to Ms Lee’s.
7. The girl I like best is your sister.
8. I will buy everything you need to you. (I will buy whatever you need.)
9. The reason why he did that is obvious.
10. This is the place that I lived in last year. (This is the place where I lived last year.)