1. Who is the author of the novel, "Les Miserable"?
2. Why can't Jean Valjean get any work?
3. According to the second paragraph, why is Jean Valjean so surprised?
4. As follows, what is the meaning behind the bishop's behavior?
5. Why did the French musical begin in the middle of the story?
6. Why did the directors ask the actors and actresses to learn about the Paris of Victor Hugo?
7. When and where did the show open?
8. Why did the Cameron Mackintosh want to rework the musical?
9. What did people say about the show?
10. What did people learn from "Les Miserable"?
Big Sister's Group
1.Why did "Les Miz" need to be reworked before being brought to London?
2.What can people understand in "Les Miz"?
3.Who wrote "Les Miz"?
4.What did the bishop do when Jean Valjean was caught by the police?
5.Why did Valjean try his best to be an honest man, but the police still pursued him?
6.What did Mackintosh and the directors ask the actor and actresses to learn about?
7.Did the critics and audience all love the show in 1985 in London?
8.What was the chance that made the producer, Cameron Mackintosh, want to bring the show to London?
9.When did the show open in London?
10.Why can't Valjean find a job?
1. Where did the producer immediately want to bring a recording to?
2. What did the bishop tell Valjean after the police left?
3. Why did Mackinosh and the directors ask the actors and actress to learn about the Paris of Victor Hugo?
4. What did the show give some advantages to audience and casts?
5. Why does the story strike a chord in the hearts of people everywhere?
6. How many pages were adapted from the novel, Les Miserable?
7. What did Valjean do to be an honest man?
8. What did the bishop do to Valjean and make him change?
9. According to the article, what do “opened” mean?
10. How many languages was this show translated and performed?
1. What reason made Valjean steal things?
2. Why did Valjean become an honest man?
3. What did the casts do for good causes?
4. What does the show give the audience?
5. What did the bishop tell Valjean?
6. What is Victor Hugo’s famous novel called in the article?
7. What time did Mackintosh and the director get the cast together?
8. When did the story begin?
9. Why did French musical begin in the middle of Victor’s story?
10. What does the story tell about?