The winner goes to Kelly.
Watch the legend of the Bermuda Triangle again!
1. What flight number was the air traffic controller calling from Fort Lauderdale?
The air traffic controller was calling FT28 from Fort Lauderdale.
2. When did a group of aircraft disappear in the beginning of the film?
They disappeared at December 5th, 1945.
3. What did the pilot say to the air traffic controller before it vanished?
The pilot said, “I guess everything’s wrong. Even the ocean is different.”
4. What was Flight 19? What special is it?
Flight 19 was a routine training machine of five TBM Avenger torpedo bombers. It was a US navy top-shaped submarine killer.
5. How much weight did Flight 19 carry?
Flight 19 carried 2000 pounds.
6. How was the weather when Flight 19 took off?
It did not mention, but the time was winter afternoon when Flight 19 took off.
7. How many hours did Flight 19 disappear after they took off?
After 4 hours, Flight 19 disappeared.
8. When was the naval rescue aircraft sent to rescue Flight 19?
It was in the darkening in the skies.
9. How long did the rescue aircraft also disappear?
After 20 minutes, at 7:47p.m., it also disappeared.
10. What time did the rescue plane disappear?
The rescue plane disappeared at 7:47 pm.
11. What did the Coast Guard and Navy find on the sea?
They found nothing. (No wreckage was found.)
12. How long has the event lasted?
The event has lasted for 60 years.
13. Where is the Bermuda Triangle?
It covers an area between Miami of Florida, the island of Bahamas and Puerto Rico.
14. What square meters does the Bermuda Triangle cover?
The Bermuda Triangle covers 1.5 million square meters.
14. What year did Columbus sail on the Atlantic Ocean?
Columbus sailed on the Atlantic Ocean in1492.
15. How many ships and planes vanished in the Bermuda Triangle without any warning?
Thousands of ships and planes simply vanished in this area without any warning.
16. How did people talk about the Bermuda Triangle? Give one of the theories.
They talked about there were the giant sea monsters or a hole of the ocean.
17. Who is Richard Winer?
He is an author who writes many best-selling books.
18. What does he do?
He writes about the strange disappearances.
19. According to Richard Winer, what do humans know and not know?
We know about the moon, Mars, planets and Earth, but we don’t know about the sea.
20. How is "disappearance" right now?
Disappearance continues now.