2010年11月10日 星期三

L5 文法-倒裝句

倒裝句

1. 地方副詞:

1→2→3=3→2→1

Ex:(1) The bus comes here.= Here comes the bus.

              1          2      3            3      2       1

(2) A book is on the desk.On the desk is a book.

          1     2        3                      3         2      1

※ S(主詞)為代N, 1→2→3=3→1→2

Ex:(1) I  am here.Here I  am.

          1   2    3            3   1    2

(2) Here you are.→翻譯為:1.你在這裡 2.你要的東西在這裡

(3) I lived somewhere (inside that good device).

Somewhere (inside that good device) I lived.

→假如地方副詞後面有一個形容詞or形容詞子句,記得要連同副詞一起搬走

2. 時間副詞:then那個時候

Ex: The softly spoken answer came then. = Then came the softly spoken answer.

                         1                    2      3            3     2                    1

clip_image003

3. 否定副詞:否定副詞放句首,句子倒裝

(1) 否定副詞:only, never, little, few, hardly, scarcely, barely, seldom, no sooner~ than~…

Ex:(1) I never study English.= Never do I study English.

(2)I hardly loved him.= Hardly did I love him.

(3)I have never been to U.S.A.= Never have I been to U.S.A.

(4)He had no sooner entered the room than I found myself~ (no sooner than一~就~)

No sooner had he entered the room than I found myself~

He had entered the room no sooner than I found myself~

No sooner than I found myself~ had he entered the room.

(5)I realized how much she meant to me only at that very important.

Only at that very important did I realize how much she meant to me.

※注意”否定副詞”是否有修飾後面的字,如果有,一定要一起搬家

4. 也:

肯定:S + beV/助V, too.= So + beV/助V + S

Ex:(1) I am a good student. My brother is, too. (My brother is a good student, too.)

          I am a good student. = So is my brother.

(2)I study English. Curly does, too. (Curly studies English, too.)

                                                                 為一般V,所以簡答時用助動詞”does”表示

     I study English. = So does Curly.

否定:S + beV not/助V not, either. = Neither + beV/助V + S

                                                           本身為否定

Ex:(1) I am not a good student. My brother isn’t, either. (My brother isn’t a good student.)

(2)I am not a good student. = Neither is my brother.

(3)I don’t study English. Curly doesn’t study, either. (Curly doesn’t study English, either.)

(4)I don’t study English. = Neither does Curly.

6 則留言:

Chris' Wonderland 提到...

Wow, Lina出師了
Hmmm, 我真得可以退居了
不錯不錯
強師手下出強子 (好驕傲!! ^-^)

Lisa Chen 提到...

造福大家

寶純 提到...

^^
我可沒有讓Chris優
嘻!
stay humble~

寶純 提到...

哈打錯了啦!
我可沒有讓Chris"失望"優

Lucy Wang* 提到...

給你100個讚奶子!!!!!:)

Chris' Wonderland 提到...

Lucy, 你也可以試試看&貢獻一下! Be confident!